How to make your home appeal to potential buyers – Charlotte Observer
Charlotte ObserverHow to make your home appeal to potential buyersCharlotte ObserverFor instance, you can repaint dark kitchen cabinets, update appliances and replace countertops for a fraction of a complete tear-out. Today's homebuyers are looking for a house that has plenty of light and feels open. By painting the house a light …
DIY Jewelry For Your Cabinets (casasugar?format=xml)
Aside from painting walls and cabinets, the second-easiest way to update a kitchen on a budget is to upgrade dated cabinet hardware. Eco lifestyle expert Danny Seo shows us a brilliant idea for adding a bit of glam without breaking a sweat. The secret? Transforming a colorful collection of geodes, sea glass, or minerals into cool cabinet hardware! Check out the steps to pulling off this creative DIY in your kitchen.
**What You'll Need:**
* Old knobs or drawer pulls
* Mineral or rock slices or pieces
* E-6000 glue
* Low-adhesive painter's tape.
**How to Make It**
* Using E-6000 glue (available at Michaels craft stores), squeeze a generous amount onto the front of the knob, and attach a mineral or rock onto its front.
* Don't try to use a different brand of glue for this project, no matter how powerfully strong it may promise to be on the package. I've used them all, and E-6000 is the best of the best for this.
* Using low-adhesive painter's tape, secure the rock onto the knob, so it doesn't slide off as it dries.
40 ways to a better home life in 2015
Washing your kids’ Legos is one tip for keeping things cleaner around the house. Here’s how: Put the pieces in a mesh laundry bag, zip it closed and toss into the washing machine full of hot water and a bit of soap. When the cycle is over, let the Legos dry on a towel.
Brown Bear Painting spotlighted by Grundy Chamber – Morris Daily Herald
Brown Bear Painting spotlighted by Grundy ChamberMorris Daily HeraldA new service offered is kitchen cabinet painting. What would you like to tell our readers about your business? "As a new business starting just three years ago, my goal was to become one of the premier painting contractors in the area. Having been …